- Posted by iqonic
- On July 6, 2022
- 0 Comments
- #photonics, #results, #webiar, Laser
After 42 months of hard work and collaboration, the iQonic project is coming to an end!
Since we are approaching the end of this journey in September 2022, it seems only fitting to reckon the main results achieved by partners. For this reason, we are organizing a final public webinar that will gather project partners to present the technologies developed thanks to the project and two use cases where these technologies have been deployed namely ALPES LASER and PRIMA ELECTRO.
The Webinar will take place Thursday, September 22 from 10.00 to 11.30.
Here’s the Agenda of the event:
- 10.00 iQonic introduction – FRAUNHOFER IOF
- 10.10 Sensor data creation, the FORTH scanning microscope – FORTH
- 10.20 Sensor data transfer, the middleware / KBA – SENSAP SWISS & HOLONIX
- 10.30 Sensor data analysis – BRUNEL UNIVERSITY LONDON & CORE INNOVATION
- 10.40 Defect Detection based Decision Support System – ATLANTIS ENGINEERING
- 10.50 Cyber Physical Systems for laser assemblies– POLITECNICO MILANO
- 11.00 Final Panel with ALPES LASER and PRIMA ELECTRO use cases
- 11.20 Wrap-Up – FRAUNHOFER IOF
The Webinar will take place online via Zoom (the link will be shared a few days before the event)!
To register to the event, use this link: https://forms.gle/x6oDv6hdTAK4Tf1y9
We hope to see you all at the webinar!!